This privacy notice supplements the other notices on our website and is not intended to override them. By visiting www.ttrgfashion.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Our website (www.ttrgfashion.com) includes our subscription service, as may be amended from time to time.
We refer to the www.ttrgfashion.com as “the Site”, referring to all its features, functionalities and content as the “Services”.
Please keep us informed if your personal data has changed to allow us to serve you better.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
- THE DATA WE COLLECT
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data, Contact Data,
- Financial Data,
- Transaction Data,
- Technical Data,
- Profile Data,
- Usage Data,
- Marketing and Communications Data
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data.
- IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you. If you have already placed an order but wish us to delete all or part of your personal data and have submitted this request after the said order, we will fulfil that last delivery.
- HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including:
Direct interactions. Like forms on our website, emails you send us, etc. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Register or create an account to use our website;
- Subscribe to our services or apply for our products;
- Search for a product;
- Place an order on our website;
- Participate in discussion boards or other social media functions provided by TTRG;
- Enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- Give us some feedback; or
- When you report a problem with our website.
Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies. Please see our Cookies Policy for further details.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests, such as in the event of an acquisition or sale of our business or assets.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- For marketing purposes
- Promotional offers from us
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Below are the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using our site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
The confidentiality of personal data will always be respected, and the data will only be collected and used with purposes of communicating with you as well as managing offered products, posting of newsletters, advertising, respond to questions sent by you, the user, perform administrative tasks, send technical or commercial information, always with your consent.
People younger than 18 years of age should not send any personal information to this website without the previous consent of his parents or representatives.
Your data will be kept until the user requests its deletion.
Your data will not be communicated to any third party, except for a legal obligation, as well as the performing of administrative tasks or others such as the fulfilment of tasks (as couriers) and only the necessary elements of your data will be shared with them.
- OPT OUT
You may unsubscribe from receiving all marketing emails and communication at any time. You are free to unsubscribe from our marketing material by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails. Please note, when opting out that you may continue to receive some information from us where a communication has already been set in motion.
- THIRD-PARTY MARKETING
We do not provide your data to any third-party for marketing purposes. Your data will only be share as necessary to fulfil an obligation to you (as sending an order, prize, etc).
In our page there are mandatory fields, so that you, the user, decides to cede his data or not.
- CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below
- External Third Parties (such as IT service providers, lawyers, customs, etc)
- Specific third parties (such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel)
We request all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
- DATA SECURITY
We limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They have been requested to only process your personal data on our instructions.
- DATA RETENTION
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
You can ask us to delete your data, to the extent permitted by law.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights pertaining your personal data:
- Right of access to your data
- Right to request the deletion of your data from our records. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request. We will notify you if such erasure limits or otherwise does not allow us to successfully place your order.
- Right to rectify your data
- Right to the limitation of the use of your data
- Right to oppose the treatment of your data
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
To exercise your above described rights please send us an email at email@example.com.
- DATA CONTROLLER AND OWNER
D&S Distribution (Pty) Ltd
PO box 15567, Farrarmere, 1518 Benoni, South Africa
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org